Howdy folks! Do you have toys that you no longer play with? Would you like someone else to enjoy them? We’re holding a Toy Sale in the library on Wednesday 27 Feb from 3.30 to 5.30. Here’s how it will work:
If you’re selling:
- Reserve a table by filling in the form below
- Bring your toys into the library in a clearly labelled box on Monday 25 Feb (not before), or on the day. They must be in good condition and reasonably clean.
- Parents/children are responsible for setting their own prices and staffing their own sales table. We strongly encourage you to involve your children in this.
- Unsold items must be taken away again
- Please think about making a donation to the library
If you’re buying:
Just turn up