Our Lego Club is for children aged 8+. You can register your child using the form below. There are limited spaces and it is first come first served! The child or parent/carer must be a member of the library.
This round of the Lego Club will run from 14 th September – 19 th October (5 weeks) and runs every Thursday 4.30-5.30pm at Greenhill Community Library. Parents/Carers are welcome to drop their children off at the library and collect them at 5.30pm or can also stay on site, deciding to take part in Lego Club with your child is optional.
There are limited spaces at Lego club and we will operate a first come first served approach in terms of registrations, if you register but all the spaces are filled your child will be added to the top of the waiting list for the next course of sessions. We are also keen for as many children to take part and enjoy it as possible and therefore if your child has previously attended the club, you can still register them for this round of sessions but they will be placed on a secondary list and only offered spaces that remain unfilled – again on a first come, first served basis.’
Please note the following:
- Only attend if your child’s place has been confirmed by Lego Club volunteers
- If dropping your child off, please arrive promptly to collect them at 5.30pm.
- Spaces on the club are limited so if your child can not attend the majority of sessions please consider waiting until the next course of sessions
- Volunteers reserve the right to disallow a child from attending if their behaviour is consistently disruptive, endangers themselves or others or if they do not abide by the Lego club rules.
- Volunteers can not assist with administration of any medication nor use of toilet facilities