We have opportunities to volunteer at Lowedges Library. Volunteering is fun, rewarding and a great way to meet new people. If you would like to get involved, send an email to email@example.com, come into the library or complete the volunteer application form below, and we will contact you.
We are looking for volunteers who can, ideally, commit to one whole session (Monday morning, Monday afternoon, Wednesday morning or Wednesday afternoon) per week. However, we would still love to hear from you if this is not possible for you, and we will work with you to make your volunteering hours fit in with your existing commitments.
Our opening hours are
- Monday 9-12:30 and 1:30-4:30
- Wednesday 9-12:30 and 1:30-5
We have normal library services running throughout all sessions and we also have five weekly activities:
- Mondays at 9am: Free breakfast
- Mondays at 11-12 (term time only) : Creative reading club for adults
- Wednesdays at 9am: Free breakfast
- Wednesdays from 10.30am: Craft and coffee group
- Wednesdays 3.30pm – 4.45: After School Board Game Club for children aged 6-11
If you would like to ask any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop in and talk to us. By filling in the form below you are not committing to anything. You are registering for an informal conversation with Catherine, who will be in touch to arrange a time to meet and discuss your potential involvement.